Highlights
NASDAQ: FTNT       Fortinet Inc
Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
148.99   +2.64 (1.80%)  145.42 - 151.95  1,844,239

Overview

 
Avg Volume (4 weeks):1,611,021
4 Weeks Range:126.88 - 151.95
4 Weeks Price Volatility (%):
88.19%
52 Weeks Range:70.20 - 151.95
52 Weeks Price Volatility (%):
96.38%
Average Price Target: 40.00
Price Target Upside/Downside: -108.99

Headlines



No recent Headlines for this stock.


Business Background

Fortinet develops and sells a broad security portfolio of products with an emphasis on enterprise firewall and unified threat management appliances. The company reports revenue in two categories: Product and services. Product contributed to 47% of revenue in fiscal 2015, with services contributing the remaining 53%. The company was founded in 2000, taken public in November 2009, and has been consistently profitable.

  Be the first to like this.
 


APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
 
 

1343  4494  247  3006 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 NIO 13.955+1.075 
 LK 1.38+1.38 
 SQQQ 6.39-0.09 
 AVP 5.60-0.05 
 TOPS 0.109-0.004 
 AIHS 1.57+0.32 
 AMD 56.37+2.94 
 AAL 11.32-0.67 
 F 5.894-0.196 
 ALT 23.049+6.019 
Partners & Brokers