Posted by davidsmith > 2018-03-06 05:53 | Report Abuse

About: Oxley Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in property investment and development, and project management activities in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan, Myanmar, Australia, and Cyprus. Its property development portfolio includes residential, commercial, industrial, and hospitality projects. The company also sells and markets homes; and provides property construction and homes letting services, as well as consultancy services. Oxley Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Singapore. Financial Ratio: Return on Equity % 23.84% Return on Invested Capital% 7.22% Return on Assets % 4.67% Net Margin % 16.24% Key Points: • Oxley Holdings Confirms Talks To Buy Chevron House • Oxley Holdings Close To Buy Chevron House • Oxley blocks UE's purchase of WBL shares from Yanlord • Bullish trends positive news on clinched "preferred bidder" status for the Yangon Central Railways Station Area project, in addition to other luxury residential projects in Myanmar. Recommendation: Maintain Buy between .530 - .560 WITH TARGET OF .750 - .800 holding period 10 months - 12 months

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tygobar 2019-09-20 14:43

Tygobar

24 posts

Posted by Tygobar > 2019-09-20 14:43 | Report Abuse

Looks like very stable asset to invest into anyway. Correct ? Also I want to notice that it really could be much much bigger anyway. See my point with all this ? That's not all, I expect some research like that done with other companies as well.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz